Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Self-Heal Depression and Anxiety – Radio Show Episode 50

Check Out Spirituality Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with My Soul Healing Miracles on BlogTalkRadio

Millions of people suffer from depression and anxiety. These illnesses literally create a tremendous amount of suffering and can alter peoples’ lives where everything they think, speak or do is influenced or controlled by depression or anxiety. It is an incredibly painful form of internal suffering that I know in some ways about as I had suffered previously a lot from obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) before I was healed after meeting and applying the soul healing techniques of Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha.

I have great love and compassion for those who suffer in these ways as these conditions really touch me deeply. There is hope. Everyone is empowered to self-heal and transform their conditions. Soul healing techniques are complimentary to conventional modern medicine treatment and can be done to support the self-healing process. It is always good to consult your doctor before undertaking any form of alternative methods.

I invite you to join me for a further teaching and practice about how to self-heal depression and anxiety in this podcast.

I also invite you to join many other powerful Soul Healing Miracles radio shows on the Soul Healing Miracles Radio Channel.

Please be sure to join the Dr. and Master Sha’s Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel where you can practice, receive blessings and serve humanity 24/7!

Enjoy the show! I look forward to reading your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment