Saturday, November 15, 2014

Beauty, Growth and Light at the Tao Retreats with Master Sha in Sedona

Being with Master Sha is a gift beyond words, thoughts and comprehension. The Tao Retreats are always some of the most special, heart touching and sacred events. The Tao wisdom, knowledge, practices and blessings are beyond anything that can imagine. The deep purification, healing and transformation goes deep within my being.

The Tao I-II Retreat I have been in attendance has been so deeply transforming for me. The Tao wisdom, knowledge and practices have become deeper embedded within my soul, heart, mind and body. The blessings of the Source Soul Light Calligraphies have nourished me with the highest Source love, forgiveness, compassion and light. My soul, heart and mind have opened much more. My love and desire to offer unconditional universal service have increased exponentially. Being in Master Sha’s presence is special and sacred. I feel so grateful and blessed to be here.

I deeply wish for everyone to experience Master Sha, the Tao Retreats and all that can be offered to heal, transform and enlighten your soul, heart, mind and body.

I invite you to attend Master Sha’s upcoming Tao III-IV Retreats, November 17-22, on webcast from anywhere in the world.

Master Sha’s Tao III-IV Retreats (prerequisite Tao I-II Retreats)

No comments:

Post a Comment