Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Radio Show Episode 36: Greatest Light Heals and Transforms You

Check Out Spirituality Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with My Soul Healing Miracles on BlogTalkRadio

Da Guang Ming, the Greatest Light, carries the Source shen (soul, heart and mind), qi (energy) and jing (matter) which can transform our shen qi jing. The Greatest Light can heal and transform anything in our lives, including OCD or any other conditions. The Greatest Light carries so much soul healing power to remove blockages and create health, happiness and success. Join me in this show to learn more about and practice with the Greatest Light.

I also invite you to join many other powerful Soul Healing Miracles radio shows on the Soul Healing Miracles Radio Channel.

Please be sure to join the new Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel where you can practice, receive blessings and serve humanity 24/7! I invite you to open your heart and practice with me during the Love and Forgiveness Hour, Monday-Friday, 7:00-8:00 am Central European / 1:00-2:00 am Eastern. I also invite you to join me for the Soul Wisdom and Answer Session on Mondays from 7:00-9:00 pm Central European / 1:00-3:00 pm Eastern.

Enjoy the show! I look forward to reading your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment