Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Radio Show Episode 16: The Power of Mantras and Forgiveness

Popular Spirituality Internet Radio with My Soul Healing Miracles on BlogTalkRadio

Mantras are special sounds and messages that have been created to bring transformation to all life. When you chant a mantra repeatedly, you receive incredible blessings and transformation of all life. Forgiveness practice is the key practice to remove soul (negative karma), mind (negative consciousness) and body (energy and matter) blockages. When combined together, you have a powerful soul recipe to create soul healing miracles.

Discover with me the power of mantras and forgiveness practice. Let us join hearts and souls together to transform our lives and create soul healing miracles.

I also invite you to join many other powerful Soul Healing Miracles radio shows on the Soul Healing Miracles Radio Channel.

Please be sure to join the new Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel where you can practice, receive blessings and serve humanity 24/7! I invite you to open your heart and practice with me during the Love and Forgiveness Hour, Monday-Friday, 7:00-8:00 am Central European / 1:00-2:00 am Eastern. I also invite you to join me for the Soul Wisdom and Answer Session on Mondays from 7:00-9:00 pm Central European / 1:00-3:00 pm Eastern.

Enjoy the show! I look forward to reading your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment