Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Radio Show Episode 15: Soul Healing for the Emotional Body and Fourth Soul House

Discover Spirituality Internet Radio with My Soul Healing Miracles on BlogTalkRadio

Episode 15 focuses on the topic of soul healing and transformation of the emotional body and the Fourth Soul House. Join me for a soul teaching and a powerful practice for soul healing the emotional body and Fourth Soul House.

I also invite you to join many other powerful Soul Healing Miracles radio shows on the Soul Healing Miracles Radio Channel.

Please be sure to join the new Soul Healing Miracles Chanting Channel where you can practice, receive blessings and serve humanity 24/7! I invite you to open your heart and practice with me during the Love and Forgiveness Hour, Monday-Friday, 7:00-8:00 am Central European / 1:00-2:00 am Eastern. I also invite you to join me for the Soul Wisdom and Answer Session on Mondays from 7:00-9:00 pm Central European / 1:00-3:00 pm Eastern.

Enjoy the show! I look forward to reading your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment